Terms And Conditions
Contact Number: +96871568201
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When using this web site you must comply with these terms and conditions of use. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time so please read them each time you use the web site to make sure you’re kept up to date. By continuing to use this web site, you accept the current terms and conditions of use. If you don’t agree with these terms and conditions you must not use the web site.
- Customer accepts that CAFINTO will provide product warranty as stated in the product warranty card and will not exceed 1 year warranty at all cases, regardless of product warranty card.
- CAFINTO will provide product maintenance as part of the warranty only if customer purchases one of CAFINTO Product Maintenance Subscriptions. The service will be done as described in the subscription purchased.
- If the product requires fixing under warranty, a product substitute can be offered to those who are actively subscribed to CAFINTO Product Maintenance Subscriptions, and it is subject to availability of a substitute.
- If the product requires parts replacement or fixing, the customer will be responsible for transportation fees of the product from and to CAFINTO and will be billed parts and fixing charges accordingly.
- Transporting products from and to CAFINTO shall be the full responsibility of the customer.
- Products installation and calibration is not part of the purchase of this product and can be purchased separately.
- If the customer chooses to use other than CAFINTO to maintain the product, then the customer accepts that CAFINTO will immediately void the warranty as CAFINTO can’t guarantee product condition when maintained outside CAFINTO.
- If the product has any manufacturing defects, CAFINTO might ship the product back to the factory for warranty replacement or fix. In such cases, the customer accepts to ship the product to CAFINTO and collect the product from CAFINTO once fixed. In such cases, CAFINTO will not be liable of any downsides nor will be obligated to provide a substitute product. A product substitute can only be offered to those actively subscribed to CAFINTO Maintenance Subscriptions and subject to availability only.
- Customer accepts to not hold CAFINTO liable for any damage caused during shipping.
- CAFINTO will notify the customer when the product is ready for collection and will store the product until picked up by the customer for a maximum period of 3 business days for free (Free Storage Period). The customer accepts to pay storing fees of 20 OMR/day for each day post the Free Storage Period and until collection day.
- Product typical lead time is 1-14 days. However, CAFINTO will do its best to make the product available as soon as possible. Lead time might be extended in unforeseen events.
Tickets sold online through this website are done so on a no returns, exchange or cancellation basis. Refunds will not be issued for an incorrect selection. By completing your transaction by clicking on the Place Order button, you are accepting this policy. Please select your ticket carefully and double check that the session and ticket information contained under the ticket you have selected is correct to prevent you being out of pocket.
We do not issue cash refunds, but if you change your mind about a purchase made online up to 7 days after purchase or 2 days before an event start time (in the case of purchasing tickets), you will be issued a refund in the form of coupon credit and can be used for future online purchase at CAFINTO.
Coupons can be used on any future purchased at cafinto.com and can be applied at checkout. Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
For B2B Sales through our salesagents, you can request a refund within 24 hours after paying for your order. After 24 hours of paying your order, your order will be passed fullfilment team and won’t be refundable.
NOTE: Refunds cannot be made on guest bookings and bookings that have used a promotion, bank or exclusive offers.
Cancellations or booking changes are not possible in the following cases:
– event schedule time starts in less than 48 hours
– Tickets have been collected at the event or scanned
– Discounted tickets from bank or promotional offers
– Tickets can’t be refunded or exchanged at any CAFINTO outlets
To request a refund contact us at email@example.com
Your e-ticket will be delivered by email to the email address provided in the contact information section of the booking flow or your CAFINTO member account profile. Please present the e-ticket to our CAFINTO staff to gain entry to the event.
Coffee orders are usually roasted within 2-3 business days after receiving an order. Then it will go thourgh our QA/QC procedures. Typically, it will be shipped within 3-4 business days after roasting.
What we permit you to do/not do
We own all of the material on this website. This includes all text, designs, logos, graphics, computer programs, audio, video and code (including HTML) in any form. Unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions of use, none of the material on this web site may be reproduced, downloaded, distributed, copied, republished, displayed or transmitted in any form whatsoever without our written permission. We grant you permission to view this web site with a web browser provided that you do not:
- Modify the material on this web site;
- Resell the material on this web site; or
- Create derivative works from the material on this web site.
We may withdraw this permission at any time without notice to you.
We may in our absolute discretion publish on this web site material or information that you submit to us for:
- Participation in events
- A personal product review
- Any other reason
By submitting information or material to us you grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide licence to:
- Use, reproduce, modify, sublicense, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish, broadcast and display that information or
- material and create derivative works from it;
- Sublicense any of the forgoing rights to third parties.
You must not create a hyperlink to this web site unless we give you our express permission in writing.
Security and Accuracy of Information
This web site may vary from time to time.
Third party sites
You may be able to access third party sites from this web site. We do not make any representations or claims in relation to the content, quality, or reliability of these sites, and our inclusion of a link to them does not imply that we have any relationship or affiliation with them.
If you register with this web site, you may be provided with a password. If you are provided with a password, you must keep it secret and secure.
Common law duty of care. We do not assume any common law duty of care towards you in providing the information on this web site.
Any dispute between you and us will be determined under the laws of the Oman by the courts of Oman.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: CAFINTO, 12686, Maabilah, AlSib, Muscat, Oman.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: CAFINTO, 12686, Maabilah, AlSib, Muscat, Oman.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.