Eagle One: The Future of Specialty Coffee
Suitable for: Specialty coffee shops, High quality coffee shops, high volume locations, demanding professionals, barista competitors
The Eagle One is born in response to the new generation of coffee shops where DESIGN, PERFORMANCE, and SUSTAINABILITY are determining factors to create a pleasant and memorable experience.
NEO - New Engine Optimization
The Eagle One was developed to reduce our environmental impact by embracing new technology. Carbon emissions from power consumption are minimised through the use of new materials and the unique design of the machine. This can save you money on your power costs, especially when compared to other machines.
The NEO engine uses an instant heating system with a unique insulation mechanism, that reduces not only the heat dispersion but also energy consumption. It works almost instantly, allowing only the necessary amount of water for the extraction to be heated, thus reducing energy-related costs.
Productivity and performance remain high, but consumption is considerably reduced. The LCA* (Life Cycle Assessment) demonstrated how the Eagle One had a 23% less environmental impact concerning the same category machine.
TERS (Temperature Energy Recovery System) uses the discharged water to pre-heat the incoming water. The result is a 8% saving on total machine consumption.
Design is simplicity.
For the shape of the Eagle One, Victoria Arduino was inspired not only by its impressive history, but also concentrating on the needs of the new era coffee shops that require compact, efficient, and sustainable machines.
This is how design and innovation fuse: having a substantial impact inside the machine in directly related to its new form. The result is a compact object, simple to use, minimal design, with a new engine able to guarantee high performance and energy efficiency.
Coming Soon: My Victoria Arduino App
Eagle one is a machine that is born to be "smart"; with a backbone of technology that will allow for future product enhancements, including integration into the My Victoria Arduino App to be released in the future.
Exclusive and user-friendly, the Eagle One app will soon allow a Bluetooth connection for the user to create and share information and recipes about coffee recipes and drink profiles with a global network of coffee professionals. The app will also be able to track and control various functions of the espresso machine without interrupting the barista workflow.
Terms and Conditions:
- Customer accepts that CAFINTO will provide product warranty as stated in the product warranty card and will not exceed 1 year warranty at all cases, regardless of product warranty card.
- CAFINTO will provide product maintenance as part of the warranty only if customer purchases one of CAFINTO Product Maintenance Subscriptions. The service will be done as described in the subscription purchased.
- If the product requires fixing under warranty, a product substitute can be offered to those who are actively subscribed to CAFINTO Product Maintenance Subscriptions, and it is subject to availability of a substitute.
- If the product requires parts replacement or fixing, the customer will be responsible for transportation fees of the product from and to CAFINTO and will be billed parts and fixing charges accordingly.
- Transporting products from and to CAFINTO shall be the full responsibility of the customer.
- Products installation and calibration is not part of the purchase of this product and can be purchased separately.
- If the customer chooses to use other than CAFINTO to maintain the product, then the customer accepts that CAFINTO will immediately void the warranty as CAFINTO can’t guarantee product condition when maintained outside CAFINTO.
- If the product has any manufacturing defects, CAFINTO might ship the product back to the factory for warranty replacement or fix. In such cases, the customer accepts to ship the product to CAFINTO and collect the product from CAFINTO once fixed. In such cases, CAFINTO will not be liable of any downsides nor will be obligated to provide a substitute product. A product substitute can only be offered to those actively subscribed to CAFINTO Maintenance Subscriptions and subject to availability only.
- Customer accepts to not hold CAFINTO liable for any damage caused during shipping.
- CAFINTO will notify the customer when the product is ready for collection and will store the product until picked up by the customer for a maximum period of 3 business days for free (Free Storage Period). The customer accepts to pay storing fees of 20 OMR/day for each day post the Free Storage Period and until collection day.
- Product typical lead time is 3-8 weeks. However, CAFINTO will do its best to make the product available as soon as possible. Lead time might be extended in unforeseen events.