Victoria Arduino 2 Group Black Eagle VA388
Suitable for: Specialty coffee shops, High quality coffee shops, high volume locations, demanding professionals, barista competitors
The VA388 Black Eagle is the espresso machine for all of those who dedicate their lives to coffee; who study, research, and experiment every day to bring a meaningful coffee experience to the cup.
A coffee machine for the specialty coffee shop, a machine that is stable, consistent and volumetric. In the continuous search for a constant result in the cup, many baristas have verified and demonstrated how the volumetric system allows them to obtain a significantly higher quality repeatable product compared to the manual system. The volumetric version of the VA388 Black Eagle addresses this need and goes beyond. We wanted to create a coffee machine for specialty baristas, making a volumetric model with the greatest temperature stability to help baristas in their daily work. We wanted the new machine to improve the relationship between customer and barista. The designer Viglino adopted a soft style, with more curves and asymmetrical elements, in a product 49 cm high.
Technology that ensures maximum temperature stability.
T3 technology allows the barista to set three independent temperatures for the brewing group, the water infusion, and the steam.
Giving control of the water supply’s thermal accuracy that results in temperature stability and ultimately in a perfect espresso.
All the espresso machine’s information displayed on a LED screen.
The VA388 “talks” to the barista and shares all the information provided by the T3 systems. The TFT display gives the barista all data in real time to offer the customer the best espresso. The display for each group shows the barista the temperatures of the steam boilers, the coffee and the group, the delivery time and the amount of liquid in the cup.
Built with the Barista in mind.
The barista has to work safely with a coffee machine designed to ensure maximum comfort. An example of this increased attention to the barista is “Push & Pull”, the drive system for the steam nozzle that avoids unnecessary stress on the barista’s arms. So the barista will never be too tired to prepare another cappuccino!
Terms and Conditions:
- Customer accepts that CAFINTO will provide product warranty as stated in the product warranty card and will not exceed 1 year warranty at all cases, regardless of product warranty card.
- CAFINTO will provide product maintenance as part of the warranty only if customer purchases one of CAFINTO Product Maintenance Subscriptions. The service will be done as described in the subscription purchased.
- If the product requires fixing under warranty, a product substitute can be offered to those who are actively subscribed to CAFINTO Product Maintenance Subscriptions, and it is subject to availability of a substitute.
- If the product requires parts replacement or fixing, the customer will be responsible for transportation fees of the product from and to CAFINTO and will be billed parts and fixing charges accordingly.
- Transporting products from and to CAFINTO shall be the full responsibility of the customer.
- Products installation and calibration is not part of the purchase of this product and can be purchased separately.
- If the customer chooses to use other than CAFINTO to maintain the product, then the customer accepts that CAFINTO will immediately void the warranty as CAFINTO can’t guarantee product condition when maintained outside CAFINTO.
- If the product has any manufacturing defects, CAFINTO might ship the product back to the factory for warranty replacement or fix. In such cases, the customer accepts to ship the product to CAFINTO and collect the product from CAFINTO once fixed. In such cases, CAFINTO will not be liable of any downsides nor will be obligated to provide a substitute product. A product substitute can only be offered to those actively subscribed to CAFINTO Maintenance Subscriptions and subject to availability only.
- Customer accepts to not hold CAFINTO liable for any damage caused during shipping.
- CAFINTO will notify the customer when the product is ready for collection and will store the product until picked up by the customer for a maximum period of 3 business days for free (Free Storage Period). The customer accepts to pay storing fees of 20 OMR/day for each day post the Free Storage Period and until collection day.
- Product typical lead time is 3-8 weeks. However, CAFINTO will do its best to make the product available as soon as possible. Lead time might be extended in unforeseen events.