Nuova Simonelli Oscar II with OPV kit
Simple Efficient Compact
Suitable for: Homes, Offices, Mobile Locations, and Small Shops.
The Oscar II much like its predecessor has been built around the idea of bringing professional quality espresso into the home. Besides the new stainless steel & ABS body, the Oscar II hosts a number of new useful features that further push the limits of what an affordable home espresso machine can do. Including a new ergonomic steam lever, timed dosage, and improved steam-wand. Inside the machine the Oscar II maintains its professional sized group head and copper boiler. Making the Oscar II the perfect machine for any coffee enthusiast.
Terms and Conditions:
- Customer accepts that CAFINTO will provide product warranty as stated in the product warranty card and will not exceed 1 year warranty at all cases, regardless of product warranty card.
- CAFINTO will provide product maintenance as part of the warranty only if customer purchases one of CAFINTO Product Maintenance Subscriptions. The service will be done as described in the subscription purchased.
- If the product requires fixing under warranty, a product substitute can be offered to those who are actively subscribed to CAFINTO Product Maintenance Subscriptions, and it is subject to availability of a substitute.
- If the product requires parts replacement or fixing, the customer will be responsible for transportation fees of the product from and to CAFINTO and will be billed parts and fixing charges accordingly.
- Transporting products from and to CAFINTO shall be the full responsibility of the customer.
- Products installation and calibration is not part of the purchase of this product and can be purchased separately.
- If the customer chooses to use other than CAFINTO to maintain the product, then the customer accepts that CAFINTO will immediately void the warranty as CAFINTO can’t guarantee product condition when maintained outside CAFINTO.
- If the product has any manufacturing defects, CAFINTO might ship the product back to the factory for warranty replacement or fix. In such cases, the customer accepts to ship the product to CAFINTO and collect the product from CAFINTO once fixed. In such cases, CAFINTO will not be liable of any downsides nor will be obligated to provide a substitute product. A product substitute can only be offered to those actively subscribed to CAFINTO Maintenance Subscriptions and subject to availability only.
- Customer accepts to not hold CAFINTO liable for any damage caused during shipping.
- CAFINTO will notify the customer when the product is ready for collection and will store the product until picked up by the customer for a maximum period of 3 business days for free (Free Storage Period). The customer accepts to pay storing fees of 20 OMR/day for each day post the Free Storage Period and until collection day.
- Product typical lead time is 3-8 weeks. However, CAFINTO will do its best to make the product available as soon as possible. Lead time might be extended in unforeseen events.