Nuova Simonelli – Appia life – Volumetric 3 Group
Consistent, Modern, Precise
Suitable for: Medium - High volume locations, demanding professionals.
The Appia Life builds on the success of the Appia, further pushing the limits of the already proven espresso machine. It is a machine of high productivity and high performance. Combined this with its proven reliability and modern style make it the ideal machine for any room.
Volumetric: The Appia Life Volumetric is the ideal machine for baristas looking for amazingly consistent coffee. Being volumetric this machine allows baristas to program desired volumes and consistently pull shots at that volume throughout the day. Because the barista no longer has to monitor each and every shot, they are given precious time to interact with customers or perhaps begin another order. Making this machine ideal for a number of shops and setups.
Terms and Conditions:
- Customer accepts that CAFINTO will provide product warranty as stated in the product warranty card and will not exceed 1 year warranty at all cases, regardless of product warranty card.
- CAFINTO will provide product maintenance as part of the warranty only if customer purchases one of CAFINTO Product Maintenance Subscriptions. The service will be done as described in the subscription purchased.
- If the product requires fixing under warranty, a product substitute can be offered to those who are actively subscribed to CAFINTO Product Maintenance Subscriptions, and it is subject to availability of a substitute.
- If the product requires parts replacement or fixing, the customer will be responsible for transportation fees of the product from and to CAFINTO and will be billed parts and fixing charges accordingly.
- Transporting products from and to CAFINTO shall be the full responsibility of the customer.
- Products installation and calibration is not part of the purchase of this product and can be purchased separately.
- If the customer chooses to use other than CAFINTO to maintain the product, then the customer accepts that CAFINTO will immediately void the warranty as CAFINTO can’t guarantee product condition when maintained outside CAFINTO.
- If the product has any manufacturing defects, CAFINTO might ship the product back to the factory for warranty replacement or fix. In such cases, the customer accepts to ship the product to CAFINTO and collect the product from CAFINTO once fixed. In such cases, CAFINTO will not be liable of any downsides nor will be obligated to provide a substitute product. A product substitute can only be offered to those actively subscribed to CAFINTO Maintenance Subscriptions and subject to availability only.
- Customer accepts to not hold CAFINTO liable for any damage caused during shipping.
- CAFINTO will notify the customer when the product is ready for collection and will store the product until picked up by the customer for a maximum period of 3 business days for free (Free Storage Period). The customer accepts to pay storing fees of 20 OMR/day for each day post the Free Storage Period and until collection day.
- Product typical lead time is 3-8 weeks. However, CAFINTO will do its best to make the product available as soon as possible. Lead time might be extended in unforeseen events.