La Marzocco KB90 3 Group
The KB90 is tailored to the needs of the busiest coffee shops, making drip preparation easier for barista.
STRAIGHT IN PORTAFILTER
The Straight In Portafilter is designed to simplify the motions required to engage the portafilter and reduce the strain on the barista for even greater performance and everyday usability. High volume coffee environments demand that a barista can work fast and efficiently to produce drinks during busiest periods of the day.
The Straight In Portafilter can noticeably mitigate the repetitive stress injuries occurring through its ease of action improving the natural workflow and output of barista. It has been proven in a study conducted by FAENTIA CONSULTING S.r.l. that the Straight In Portafilter can reduce strain on the barista by 12 Times / 1200%. The Straight In Portafilter offers workflow efficiency and a universal ease of use.
The Steam Flush automatically cleans the shower screen with a burst of steam and a flush of hot water through the grouphead after each extraction. Thanks to the use of hot steam the shower screen remains clean longer, compared to the use of hot water only, reducing the need of in-shift backflushing of the machine. The Group Steam Flush helps the busiest bars keeping the machine clean also in the busiest rush-hours minimizing the unpleasant flavour notes due to a dirty brew path. The steam flush function can also be set splitting the two separate functions: the group steam clean that consists in a spray of steam and a 3 second hot water auto-flush.
Terms and Conditions:
- Customer accepts that CAFINTO will provide product warranty as stated in the product warranty card and will not exceed 1 year warranty at all cases, regardless of product warranty card.
- CAFINTO will provide product maintenance as part of the warranty only if customer purchases one of CAFINTO Product Maintenance Subscriptions. The service will be done as described in the subscription purchased.
- If the product requires fixing under warranty, a product substitute can be offered to those who are actively subscribed to CAFINTO Product Maintenance Subscriptions, and it is subject to availability of a substitute.
- If the product requires parts replacement or fixing, the customer will be responsible for transportation fees of the product from and to CAFINTO and will be billed parts and fixing charges accordingly.
- Transporting products from and to CAFINTO shall be the full responsibility of the customer.
- Products installation and calibration is not part of the purchase of this product and can be purchased separately.
- If the customer chooses to use other than CAFINTO to maintain the product, then the customer accepts that CAFINTO will immediately void the warranty as CAFINTO can’t guarantee product condition when maintained outside CAFINTO.
- If the product has any manufacturing defects, CAFINTO might ship the product back to the factory for warranty replacement or fix. In such cases, the customer accepts to ship the product to CAFINTO and collect the product from CAFINTO once fixed. In such cases, CAFINTO will not be liable of any downsides nor will be obligated to provide a substitute product. A product substitute can only be offered to those actively subscribed to CAFINTO Maintenance Subscriptions and subject to availability only.
- Customer accepts to not hold CAFINTO liable for any damage caused during shipping.
- CAFINTO will notify the customer when the product is ready for collection and will store the product until picked up by the customer for a maximum period of 3 business days for free (Free Storage Period). The customer accepts to pay storing fees of 20 OMR/day for each day post the Free Storage Period and until collection day.
- Product typical lead time is 3-8 weeks. However, CAFINTO will do its best to make the product available as soon as possible. Lead time might be extended in unforeseen events.